- 10/100Mbps access, gigabit (TP/SFP) combo port uplink
- All series supports “10/100M RJ45 port and gigabit TP/SFP combo port” combination, which enables users to flexibly build networking to meet the needs of various scenarios.
- Support non-blocking wire-speed forwarding.
- Support full-duplex based on IEEE802.3x and half-duplex based on backpressure.
- Port 1-24 can support IEEE802.3af/at standard PoE power supply, and single port PoE power reaches 30W. The maximum PoE output power is 400W.
- Smart PoE power supply function
- 24*10/100Base-TX RJ45 ports, meeting the needs of security monitoring, teleconferencing system, wireless coverage, and other scenarios.
- 3af/at PoE standard, without damaging non-PoE devices.
- Priority system for PoE port, it will supply power to the high priority level port first when the power budget is insufficient and avoid overwork of the device.
- Stable and reliable
- Port 1-24 can support IEEE802.3af/at standard PoE power supply, and single port PoE power reaches 30W. Low power consumption, galvanized steel casing.
- Self-developed power supply, high redundancy design, providing a long term and stable PoE power output.
- CCC, CE, FCC, RoHS.
- The user-friendly panel, it can show the device status through the LED indicator of PWR, Link, PoE.
- Plug and play, no configuration, simple and convenient.
- Support desktop and 1U/19-inch cabinet installation.
- Unmanaged model, plug and play, no configuration, easy to use.